The extraordinary KX7 is packed full of features for complete control of entertainment, environment and security systems in any residential or commercial installation. The wall-mounted touchpanel has a slim profile, framing a control interface that can be custom tailored for every installation.The vivid 7” LCD touch screen even allows screen swiping for page navigation. More than just a pretty face, the KX7 even has built-in RS-232 and infrared communication capability, allowing direct control of electronics without a control processor. In addition, video inputs make it possible to view analog video while an Ethernet connection enables even more functionality, such as viewing IP security cameras, surfing the web and advanced two-way control.
The KX7 takes touch panel control to new heights with a self contained control system. An infrared output allows control of devices up to 1000 feet away while an RS-232 port allows direct control of electronics without a control processor. When combined with RTI accessory products, the KX7 offers intuitive two-way communication for control and feedback from compatible electronic devices such as music servers, HVAC, lighting, and more.
The sleek and sophisticated design of the KX7 features a beautiful 7” WVGA (800×480) multi-touch capacitive touch screen to display the completely customizable control interface. In addition, composite, S-video and component video inputs provide crystal clear video at up to 576p resolution. The KX7 is outfitted with both wired and wireless Ethernet, providing convenient access to advanced capabilities, including two-way control of devices, viewing motionJPEG digital video, web browsing and system file updating. The KX7 10/100 Base-T connection even supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) to reduce cabling requirements and simplify installations.
• Beautiful 7” 800×480 WVGA LCD with integrated multi-touch capacitive touch screen that allows screen swiping for page navigation.
• Composite, S-Video or Component video inputs allow viewing analog video at up to 480i/576i/480p/576p resolution.
• Integrated 10/100 Base-T (with PoE) and 802.11 wireless Ethernet.
• Built-in RS-232 port allows direct control of electronics without a separate control processor.
• Built-in high output IR port for direct control.
• Powered using power supply, CB8 connecting block or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
• Optional modules/processors provide additional control capabilities including two-way communication via RS-232/IP, sensing, IR and relay control.
• USB and Ethernet Programming.
• Stylish low-profile faceplate available in black or white (ships with white).
• Integrated mounting wings for easy retrofit installations (metal back box also available separately).